Parts & Accessories
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Extend your cycling season Round out your cycling wardrobe with one of our most popular autumn road products. The S1 Softshell Shoe Cover keeps you warm, dry, and protected in rainy or dry conditions above freezing. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Visibility colorway uses biomotion to help improve daytime detectability - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding
Key features: - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off-the-bike - Includes mounting screws
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: Red is low; Yellow is mid; Blue is High. - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Warm feet are happy feet Extend your riding season with the S2 Softshell Shoe Cover. Designed specifically for insulation and weather protection over your regular footwear, this cover will keep your feet warm and dry in temps below 30°F/-1°C. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Neoprene for insulation and protection in cold and wet conditions - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective main materials enhance biomotion visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined shoe fit even with dial and buckle closures Details - Fiber Content: 79% Rubber / 15.5% Nylon / 5.2% Polyester / 0.3 Polyethylene
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Key features: - Compatible with all BOA equipped Bontrager shoes except Circuit and Sonic - Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get a unique and customized look - Left/right specific design - BOA IP1 dial kits include dial, 1m of lace, T6 tool, and instructions - Red dials only include the dial - no lace - For additional service/warranty information visit: www.boatechnology.com
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$59.99 $89.99 33% Off
Beautiful biomotion The Halo S1 Softshell Shoe Cover is your answer for day and night detectability at temps at or above 30-degree F/-1-degree C. With both high-viz color and reflective material in a single garment, Halo provides ultimate visibility, day or night. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Provides biomotion visibility to ensure you're seen by motorists day or night - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective main materials enhance bio-motion visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined shoe fit even with dial and buckle closures
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Get the advantage of more grip with the Sabertooth Toe Spike Kit. The super-strong forged aluminum design easily mounts to any mountain bike shoe with front toe ports for a tighter grip when navigating cyclocross barriers, run-ups, and any off-bike section in less than ideal conditions. Key features: - Aggressive, earth-churning design - Made from precision forged stainless steel - Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
Page 1 of 1