Bicycle Ranch is proud to be the leading Bicycle Fitting™ specialist in the southwest part of the United States. No where else will you find such skilled and professionally trained fitting experts in one facility.
We have fitted riders for the USPS Masters Cycling Team, USPS Pro Cycling Team and other professional riders with great success.
We encourage you to learn more about our fitting process and why it is so important to be fitted. If you have not yet been fitted to your bike, you are not riding to your full potential.
- Standard Fit includes:
- Personal interview
- Adjust seat height
- Adjust fore/aft seat position
- Adjust handlebar reach
- Adjust handlebar height
- Standard Fit plus:
- Flexibility assessment
- Measure and adjust handlebar width
- Pedal/cleat alignment
- Printed copy of bike measurements
- Advanced Fit plus:
- Video analysis of dynamic cycling position
- Adjustment of all measurements based on video analysis
- Aerobar setup (optional)