Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$12.00 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 20% Off
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
The New U, the U-Lock redesign from Kryptonite, features expanded double-deadbolt security, anti-rotation capability, and a fresh new design, all making life quite a bit harder for the bike thieves of the world. The New York Lock Standard is the perfect choice for bike security in major metropolitan areas and college campuses. Specifications and Features: - Security rating: 9/10 - 16mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks - HIGHEST SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Sliding dustcover to PROTECT FROM DIRT AND DEBRIS - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS - including new design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Key Safe Program - Protective vinyl coating - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 4.45 lbs (2.02 kgs)
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. • Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint • Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection • Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter • Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 180 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 10 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Complete locking solution - Secure bike frame and rear wheel with Mini - Secure front wheel with WheelNutz - 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides a lighter weight lock with the same security as the Evolution Mini 5, 7, or 9 - Increased shackle dimensions allow for flexibility with lock-up - Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security - Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use - Center keyway defends against leverage attacks - 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) - Product weight: 2 lbs (.91 kgs)
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
Giant's SureLock Tough 2 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Hardened steel links surround a twisted steel cable for a lock that's easy to carry along for the ride but packs some serious protection. The cable is coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$26.25 $35.00 25% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 Stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 10” (10.2cm x 25.4cm) - Product weight: 2.25 lbs
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
Our most secure U-Lock features 14mm hardened steel construction with a soft-touch coating and comes with a mounting bracket that lets you attach the lock to your bike for easy carrying. Our most secure U-lock We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Keyed Ultimate U-Lock features a 14mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection along with a double-layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection and a top security rating. Product details - 14mm temper-hardened steel for secure U-Lock protection in a versatile size - Double-bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects your bike from scratches - Mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 13
Page 1 of 5 Next page