Selle Royal, along with researchers from the Sport University of Cologne, the largest sports university in Europe, have applied theory, data and methods to bicycle saddle research in an attempt to unmask the fundamental design characteristics essential to optimizing well-being and overall cycling performance. The result is SCIENTIA, a full spectrum of 9 ergonomic saddles scientifically engineered to precisely and comprehensively fit each rider.
With its outstanding design based on a scientific research, this saddle guarantees the ultimate level of comfort that perfectly fits the moderate rider. Padded with the 3D skingel, specifically positioned in the Central Reservoir for the soft tissues, it avoids shocks due to the innovative Curva Suspension.
- M > 1 (Small) fits riders with less than 11cm of ischial variation
- M > 2 (Medium) fits riders with 11-13cm of ischial variation
- M > 3 (Large) fits riders with more than 13cm of ischial variation
- M > 1 (Small): 289mm long x 141mm wide / 425g
- M > 2 (Medium): 289mm long x 161mm wide / 455g
- M > 3 (Large): 289mm long x 178mm wide / 465g
|Black / M > 1 (Small)||08021890427076||54M0SB0A09210||SAD38723935K|
|Black / M >3 (Large)||08021890427052||54M0LB0A09210||SEL48781991K|