When speed matters, our Breakaway Insulated Bolt bottle delivers a burst of cool hydration quickly. Just grab, squeeze, and drink up without splatter. Engineered to keep liquids cool to the last drop.
As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there's nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after it's poured. So, we built the Breakaway Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we've re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap for spill-proof transport.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer.
- Our bottles are designed with ultra-light materials and a unique grip groove, so you can hydrate with an easy squeeze.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The updated Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces—cap and valve—and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle insulated water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 2.75 in.
- Material: LDPE, TPU Valve
- Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz
Polar Bottle Breakaway Road Ride
|Charcoal/Silver / 20-ounce||617823003165||INB20OZ05||BOT36770417L|