The SLR 1 42 WheelSystems are efficient, lightweight, all-around, carbon road wheels that bring premium-level performance to all riders. Featuring hookless rim design and optimized carbon layup to ensure a robust yet lightweight structure, contemporary wider inner width, low friction hubs offering low rolling resistance, and Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) technology to maintain maximum power efficiency, the SLR 1 42 and SLR 1 42 Disc bring outstanding performance at no compromise.
- Hookless rim design enhances overall durability and offers a wider inner rim width without adding weight
- Optimized carbon layup features high tensile strength carbon fiber placed at the most crucial points to provide stiff, compliant, and lightweight wheels
- Low friction hub with precision machined internals eliminates excessive bearing load, reducing bearing friction, lowering rolling resistance, and minimizing power loss
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) ensures spokes are set for optimal tension when pedaling, resulting in enhanced durability and transmission efficiency
- The enlarged DBL hub flange increases spoke bracing angles, boosting overall torsional, transmissional, and lateral stiffness for better power transfer
- Giant's proprietary High Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) resin enhances the rim's overall durability and braking performance
- 42mm-deep all-round rim profile with an updated inner width offers better support for today's higher volume road tires
|Carbon Hookless Clincher
|Giant Low Friction Alloy
|Inner Rim Width
|Outer Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.