- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Got a need for speed? How about brilliant handling and lightning fast acceleration? Well, look no further than Liv's Obsess Advanced 2! The beautiful composite frame offers low weight, exceptional on-trail performance, and a cross country pro-level ride. You'll find phenomenal fit and comfort thanks to the dialed Liv women's specific geometry. Add to that the speed and control of 27.5-inch wheels equipped with grippy Schwalbe tires, and you can understand why this XC rocket is such a game changer. This Obsess is equipped with a 100mm Fox 32 Float fork, and a Shimano drivetrain with Shimano SLX hydraulic brakes for the ultimate in riding performance. You also get a selection of Giant's Contact components, and a women's-specific saddle, keeping your needs met!
Liv's Passion helmet offers lightweight protection. In-mold EPS construction is light and strong, while 18 well-placed vents let the breeze in and keep you cool. Giant's Cinch 5 adjustment system makes it easy to get a perfect fit. There's even an adjustable visor to keep the sun and rain out of your eyes.
Make quick work of daily trips, or head out on weekend adventures. Suede does it all. The all-new Suede is the perfect marriage of style, fun and functionality. Using a stable frame geometry designed specifically for women, it allows a rider to touch the ground while seated at stops and is efficient going uphill. The step-through frame makes it a confident choice for riders of all abilities. Built with lightweight ALUXX aluminum and integrated rack mounts for racks and other accessories, it’s ideal for quick trips to the coffee shop, bike path adventures and short commutes. Suede comes in a number of playful graphics patterns, and some models feature a colorful basket, racks, fenders and other accessories. - Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position - Fenders, rear carrier, bell, kickstand, chainguard - Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. The Langma Advanced QOM option includes a 34T cassette, so you can spin up your next 20% grade with happy knees.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Avail features the latest endurance frame geometry and an Advanced-grade composite fork with the OverDrive steerer, for precision steering and to keep you fresh for more miles. The PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke into the road for superb pedaling efficiency.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, that perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks. Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast, and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel. Why We Love It: With 120 mm of front and rear suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight ALUXX-SL frame design with PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedaling efficiency that helps you dig deep on serious climbs. Combined with 120 mm of front and rear travel, Boost hub spacing and hydraulic disc brakes, Pique is also a capable descending machine that likes to maintain speed through downhill sections.
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up To 50% Savings
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$20.00 $40.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$6.00 $12.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$7.00 $14.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$16.00 $32.00 50% Savings
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned-over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 Up To 50% Savings
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$50.00 $100.00 50% Savings
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • High collar for added protection • Full-length zipper • Reflective accents
$13.00 $26.00 50% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
$47.50 $95.00 50% Savings
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
$10.50 $21.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
Page 1 of 9 Next page