$40.00 - $45.00
Want to see how many miles you commute or track your calories on a fitness ride? Liv's Catena 9W Wireless Computer does all of this along with 7 other functions including speed, ride time, and alarms. An LED backlight makes the information easy to read and a replaceable silicone color case keeps the Catena protected for the long haul.
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. The Langma Advanced QOM option includes a 34T cassette, so you can spin up your next 20% grade with happy knees.
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
Treat your hands to great gloves! Liv's Signature Long Finger Gloves utilize light, tough, and breathable Clarino leather palms with light padding and reinforced stitching in key wear areas. The 4-way stretch mesh backs keep your hands cool, and slip-on elastic cuffs make these gloves super easy to get on and off. TechTip fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't need to remove your gloves when your phone starts to ring.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
When the weather starts to turn, you need the warming power of Liv's Lux Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. The Lux Merino socks incorporate an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
$71.25 - $100.00 $95.00 - $100.00 25% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
- Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv Race Fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - 8-inch long cuff
Hail to the queen. Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider, this enduro-capable bike can pedal and descend technical terrain like a dream. Hail is meticulously handcrafted around 160mm suspension to balance women on steep, technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through fast corners and confidently hold your line in speed-sucking rock gardens. The lightweight frame design offers climbing prowess to match its descending dexterity. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs, and enduro racing. - ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension - RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle - RockShox Super Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock - Giant P-AM2 wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tires - Shimano SLX 1x11-speed shifting with Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance - Maestro Suspension and trunnion-mount shock improves suspension performance - Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength - OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness, and control - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
Peak performance. Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. With low stand-over height, you’ll find greater balance on the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges, and downhill drops. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle the uphill with traction aboard 120 mm of Maestro suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size. - 120mm fork and Maestro Suspension rear shock with trunnion-mount improves suspension performance - Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance - Lightweight and highly durable in-house manufactured ALUXX-SL frame - Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength - OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness,and control - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension - RockShox Recon Gold Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle - RockShox Deluxe R trunnion mount rear shock - Giant XC-1 rims with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tires - Shimano Deore 2x10-speed shifting with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes
The Langma Advanced Pro is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Bring on the dirt. A perfect position, every time — the fitting system centers the helmet into the right position, so your child is ready to ride. High-quality helmet structuring lets your child stay on the move with lightweight comfort. Learning to ride can be fun and safe, hop on the bike in style. - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. Dial fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor - MIPS brain protection optimized Specifications - Sizes: 46-51CM - Certifications: CE/CPSC/AS
Weaving through canyon walls and tight redwood trees won’t require a second thought when you’ve got the Energize jersey on your side. With a fit that lets you move even on the days when you go for the added protective gear, you’re ready to take on the wildest of off-road adventures. Rides you’ll think about for years. With made-to-cool TransTextura fabric, this styling jersey gives you more coverage and lifts sweat from your skin. And, thanks to a zipper stash pocket that provides an easy-peasy way to grab a quick bite of energy, the wheels will keep on rolling. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - 3/4-length sleeves - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts on the sleeves - Flatlock seams - Zipper stash pocket - Built-in sunglasses wipe cloth at inside hem - Dynamic screen-printed graphics - UPF 15+ sun protection - Materials: 92%polyester, 8% spandex - Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
Page 1 of 8 Next page